Relax in the elegant surrounding of what has been a shipping magnate's holiday home, hidden away in the rolling hills of the North Yorkshire Moors. Treat yourselves to a, New Year Break Away, Stay in a standard Double or Twin Room including a 2 Course dinner in the Al a Carte AA rosetted restaurant with a full English breakfast, for £149.00 per room per night, Use Coupon Code 2014 when booking online
Terms and conditions.
- Offer based on two people sharing a standard Double/Twin room. Upgrades available on request at £15 per person per night supplement.
- 2 course dinner to be taken in the hotel restaurant.
- this offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or on pre-existing bookings.
- This offer is exempt from the privilege card 15% discount.
- Use discount Code 2014 when booking online,
- Discount will be applied on completion of booking
- This offer is only available online from www.dunsleyhall.com.
- Excludes 13/02/2014 – 15/02/2014 inclusive
- Valid on stays up to 28/03/2014
Reviewed 27 October 2013 NEW
Spent last night at Dunsley. Lovely food and attentive service. Comfy bed. Nice touch reminder to put clocks back. Came up trumps with gluten free bread at breakfast and chef adapted the choice at dinner to make gf . Don't expect modern decor the title says it "country house"
Reviewed 26 October 2013 NEW
Visited this hotel in the summer for lunch and it was lovely so decided to go back on an evening. We were not disappointed. The food was lovely and reasonably priced. We are hopefully planning an overnight stay in the New Year. We would strongly recommend the restaurant
“Half term break”
Reviewed 3 November 2013 NEW
The Hall was just as my wife and I pictured it lovely. Shown to our room delighted. Loved the Bar area with roaring fire very welcoming. Good menu in restaurant at £35. Good breakfast choices. Would certainly go again staff very obliging particularly Sarah. Look forward to our next visit.
"What a great place"
The service we received was second to none. The food was superb. The staff knew that it was my birthday and informed the head chef Chris who took the time to introduce himself and go through the menu with us. He also came to us after the meal to see if we had enjoyed it. Very personal service and it is these little extras that would make me stay again. The building itself is interesting and very comfortable. All the staff were helpful and polite.
There was nothing to dislike on our stay.
We really enjoyed our stay. In fact we liked everything and had no complaints at all. We thought the food we had was brilliant and the staff especially helpful and friendly
We offer various special packages through out the year. Offers are often available for weekends and longer stays - please call for details.
* Please note that special offers exclude certain dates, e.g. Easter periods, limited availability at Valentine and half-term periods.
Prices vary according to the date of stay. All offers are subject to availability and the offer may be withdrawn at any time. Please check when booking. We will do our best to accommodate your first choice but alternative dates may be offered for these very special offers.
Dunsley Hall, Whitby, North Yorkshire, YO21 3TL, Tel: +44 (0) 1947 893437 Fax: +44 (0) 1947 893505
Website design by The Conversion Company (Whitby) Ltd
© Dunsley Hall 2013